Viktor Hovland heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +2850 odds. He will try to better his 17th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hovland before he takes to the course in Wilmington, Delaware.
Viktor Hovland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Viktor Hovland to win the 2022 BMW Championship +2850
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||67-70-67-68 (-8)||7||$152,813|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||4||68-66-66-74 (-14)||6||$654,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||70-77 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Hovland finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -11 across his past four events.
- Hovland has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hovland finished in the 66th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 79th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes).
- Hovland was better than only 31% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53 strokes.
- Hovland shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hovland carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.2.
- Hovland carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.