Viktor Hovland will look to improve on an 18th-place finish in his last action in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play when he takes to the course at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +2000 odds to win. Before Hovland tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-68-71 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||71-73-68-69 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||69-66-75-74 (-4)||1||$908,000|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland has made the cut in five straight events.
- Hovland has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hovland has finished under par eight times, while also recording one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|