Viktor Hovland enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +2650 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament, finishing 27th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hovland before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||72-76-71-73 (+4)||14||$111,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-68-71 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||71-73-68-69 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||69-66-75-74 (-4)||1||$908,000|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Hovland has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past four events, Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Hovland has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hovland was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 60th percentile of the competitors.
- Hovland was better than 64% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Hovland recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Hovland recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Hovland’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).