Viktor Hovland, who took fifth in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC on October 13-16 in his last action, heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +2000 odds. Before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hovland in this event.
Viktor Hovland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Viktor Hovland to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||5||69-66-64-69 (-12)||3||$401,500|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||15||71-68-67-65 (-11)||8||$715,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||73-69-75-65 (-2)||12||$67,750|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||67-70-67-68 (-8)||7||$152,813|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Hovland has finished in the top five once.
- Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Hovland has finshed better than par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hovland shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Hovland shot better than 87% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Hovland fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other participants averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Hovland had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Hovland’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average (5.6).