The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and before the third round Viktor Hovland is in eighth position with a score of -5.
Viktor Hovland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Viktor Hovland to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||15||71-68-67-65 (-11)||8||$715,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||73-69-75-65 (-2)||12||$67,750|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||67-70-67-68 (-8)||7||$152,813|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Hovland has one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Hovland has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hovland has finished below par 10 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hovland shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of the field.
- His 3.81-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship placed him well, in the 100th percentile of the field.
- Hovland was better than only 25% of the competitors at the TOUR Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.31 strokes.
- Hovland shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Hovland carded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Hovland recorded more birdies or better (15) than the field average of 9.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship.