The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and ahead of the third round Vincent Whaley is in 48th position with a score of -6.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-72-71-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- Whaley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 39th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Whaley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Whaley has ended the day under par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the ninth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Whaley was better than only 8% of the golfers (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Whaley shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Whaley carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Whaley’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.