Vincent Whaley enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship. Before Whaley tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Vincent Whaley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Vincent Whaley to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||17||68-71-68-67 (-14)||12||$128,100|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||69-68-71-71 (-5)||14||$21,169|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||5||70-64-67-67 (-20)||5||$151,700|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- Whaley has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Whaley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -13 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Whaley has finished under par 11 times, while also registering one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley was in the 39th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 34th percentile of the competitors.
- Whaley was better than only 4% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Whaley did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Whaley did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Whaley had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.9 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.