Vincent Whaley enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +11000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open, finishing 29th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Whaley before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-72-71-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-68-70-73 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||72-75-72-79 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- In his past four appearances, Whaley has an average finish of 39th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Whaley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- Whaley has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 22nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Whaley was better than 94% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Whaley carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Whaley recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Whaley had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.