Vincent Whaley heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +19000 odds after missing the cut at the Charles Schwab Challenge, his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Whaley before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-69-66-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- Whaley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 25th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Whaley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -17 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Whaley has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 39th percentile of the field.
- Whaley shot better than 34% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Whaley did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Whaley had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Whaley recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.