Vincent Whaley has +25000 odds at the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship, and finished 61st. Below we help you make your best bets on Whaley before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Vincent Whaley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||61||70-69-74-71 (-4)||13||$17,222|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- In his past four events, Whaley finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Whaley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Whaley has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley finished in the 51st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 56th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Whaley shot better than only 32% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Whaley carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Whaley had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Whaley’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.