Vincent Whaley readies for the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +42000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Travelers Championship, his most recent event here. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Whaley in this event.
Vincent Whaley to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +42000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||72-69-67-69 (-3)||16||$39,730|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-69-66-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- Whaley has an average finishing position of 30th in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Whaley finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -10.
- Whaley has finished below par seven times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Whaley was better than 43% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Whaley recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Whaley had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Whaley’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).