Vincent Whaley has +20000 odds to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 26th. Before Whaley tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-72-71-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-68-70-73 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- In his past four events, Whaley has an average finish of 29th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Whaley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Whaley has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley shot well on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the seventh percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Whaley was better than just 1% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Whaley fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Whaley had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Whaley had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.