After a 15th-place performance at the 2021 FedEx St. Jude Championship, Webb Simpson will aim for another good result this year at TPC Southwind. He is +11500. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Simpson before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Webb Simpson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Webb Simpson to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +11500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Webb Simpson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||69||66-73-70-74 (-5)||21||$17,136|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Webb Simpson
- Simpson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 69th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Simpson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Simpson has headed to the clubhouse below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Webb Simpson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Simpson finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4 strokes).
- Simpson shot better than only 30% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Simpson did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Simpson had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Simpson had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.9 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.