Webb Simpson has +13000 odds in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will try to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Simpson in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Webb Simpson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-67-76-70 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||67-68-71-69 (-5)||18||$16,800|
Recent Form Insights: Webb Simpson
- In his past four events, Simpson has an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Simpson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Simpson has finushed below par six times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Webb Simpson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|