Webb Simpson (+4932) enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after missing the cut at the Wells Fargo Championship in his last outing Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Simpson before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Webb Simpson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||69-73-69-73 (E)||280||$17,680|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-74-73-76 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-67-76-70 (-4)||13||$19,439|
Recent Form Insights: Webb Simpson
- In his past four tournaments, Simpson has an average finish of 47th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Simpson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four appearances.
- Simpson has finished below par seven times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Webb Simpson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Simpson was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him below average, in the ninth percentile of the field.
- Simpson shot better than only 28% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Simpson recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Simpson did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Simpson’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average (6.0).