Webb Simpson won the 2020 RBC Heritage, and he has the 10th-best odds (+3500) to win the tournament this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. Before Simpson tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Webb Simpson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-74-73-76 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-67-76-70 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||67-68-71-69 (-5)||18||$16,800|
Recent Form Insights: Webb Simpson
- Simpson has an average finishing position of 48th in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Simpson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -1.
- Simpson has finished below par seven times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Webb Simpson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Simpson was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which placed him in the 20th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Simpson was better than 77% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Simpson carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Simpson had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.1).
- Simpson’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average (3.7).