Webb Simpson enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +5000 odds after making the cut and finishing 18th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2019. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Simpson before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Webb Simpson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||69-73-69-73 (E)||280||$17,680|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-74-73-76 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-67-76-70 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Webb Simpson
- Simpson will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Simpson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 47th.
- Simpson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Simpson has finushed under par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Webb Simpson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Simpson was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Simpson was better than 45% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Simpson recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Simpson carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Simpson’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).