The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and ahead of the third round Wesley Bryan is in 48th position with a score of -6.
Recent Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-78 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||68-69-67-73 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- In his past four tournaments, Bryan has an average finish of 41st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Bryan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Bryan has finished below par six times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 27th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Bryan was better than 61% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Bryan recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Bryan had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.2.
- Bryan carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.