Wesley Bryan has +36000 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Barbasol Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Bryan before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Wesley Bryan to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||70-68-73-66 (-11)||15||$19,292|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- Bryan has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 65th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Bryan has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -11 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Bryan has finished below par four times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan finished in the 44th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the fifth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Bryan was better than only 5% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Bryan carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Bryan recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Bryan’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.2.