Wesley Bryan heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2020. Before Bryan tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Wesley Bryan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wesley Bryan to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-75 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||70-70-69-72 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||81-78 (+17)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- Bryan finished 57th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Bryan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only recent appearance.
- Bryan has finished below par three times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan finished in the 65th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 4.38-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 0 percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Bryan shot better than just 3% of the field (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Bryan carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Bryan recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Bryan’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.9.