Wesley Bryan heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +30000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bryan before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||70-72-67-69 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-79 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- Bryan has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Bryan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Bryan has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 24th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Bryan was better than 45% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Bryan failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Bryan recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Bryan’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average of 5.8.