Wesley Bryan emerged victorious in the 2017 RBC Heritage, and he has the 102nd-best odds (+40000) to win the tournament this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. Below we help you make your best bets on Bryan before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||70-72-67-69 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- Bryan has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Bryan carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Bryan has finshed below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan finished in the 29th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 80th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Bryan shot better than 89% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Bryan did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Bryan had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Bryan carded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of five on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.