Wesley Bryan heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open, finishing 33rd. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bryan before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||68-69-67-73 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||70-72-67-69 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- Bryan has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Bryan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Bryan has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan finished in the 28th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.15 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Bryan was better than 36% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Bryan fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Bryan recorded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Bryan’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).