Wesley Bryan enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +61000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 31st in his most recent time at this event in 2020. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bryan before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wesley Bryan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wesley Bryan to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +61000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Wesley Bryan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||70-70-69-72 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||81-78 (+17)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Wesley Bryan
- Bryan has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 57th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Bryan has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Bryan has finished below par three times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wesley Bryan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bryan finished in the 24th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic ranked in the 29th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.95 strokes on par 4s).
- Bryan shot better than 92% of the competitors at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Bryan shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Bryan carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of two).
- Bryan’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were less than the field average of 5.4.