Will Gordon has +6600 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after he took fourth in his last tournament in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (November 3- 6). Below we help you make your best bets on Gordon before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Will Gordon Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Will Gordon to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Will Gordon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||4||62 (-10)||0||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||35||68-66-66-75 (-9)||10||$29,683|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||65-72-73-63 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||66-76-70-68 (-8)||9||$45,337|
Recent Form Insights: Will Gordon
- Gordon has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Gordon has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Gordon finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Gordon has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day three times while finishing with a top-five score on five occasions and a top-10 score in six of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Gordon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gordon shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.75 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- His 2.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Gordon was better than 100% of the golfers (averaging 1.83 strokes per hole).
- Gordon recorded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Gordon did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Gordon’s 15 birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average of 7.2.