In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Will Zalatoris Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Will Zalatoris to win the 2022 BMW Championship +1500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||1||71-63-65-66 (-15)||0||$2,700,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||71-66-66-68 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||20||70-71-69-65 (-13)||13||$99,120|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||28||73-67-71-69 (-8)||12||$90,917|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Zalatoris has finished first once.
- Zalatoris has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -11.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Zalatoris has finished below par 13 times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in seven of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Zalatoris shot poorly on the 53 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.66 strokes to finish in the first percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 136) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 97th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Zalatoris was better than 68% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Zalatoris shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 53 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 53 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Zalatoris had more bogeys or worse (38) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Zalatoris’ 17 birdies or better on the 136 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.