Will Zalatoris will aim for another strong showing this year at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after a second-place showing at this event in 2021. Oddsmakers give him +3500 odds, the 13th-best odds of the field. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||7||N/A||0||$386,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-71-70-74 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||68-77-70-79 (+6)||11||$53,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-70-68-71 (-6)||13||$85,800|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris will seek to qualify for the weekend for the seventh straight event.
- Zalatoris has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Zalatoris carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Zalatoris has finished below par eight times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|