Will Zalatoris will aim for another strong performance at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after an eighth-place performance in this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +3800. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||71-72-75-67 (-3)||7||$521,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-71-70-74 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||68-77-70-79 (+6)||11||$53,400|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Zalatoris finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Zalatoris has finished below par nine times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Zalatoris was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 47th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 42nd percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Zalatoris shot better than only 25% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Zalatoris did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Zalatoris did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Zalatoris’ four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average (6.6).