Will Zalatoris heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +3250 odds after missing the cut at the Charles Schwab Challenge, his most recent event. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||2||12-66-65-73-71 (-1)||1||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||71-72-75-67 (-3)||7||$521,250|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Zalatoris has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Zalatoris has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Zalatoris was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 55th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Zalatoris was better than 34% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Zalatoris failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Zalatoris carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Zalatoris’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).