Will Zalatoris, who took fifth in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5 in his last action, enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +2828 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Will Zalatoris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||68-73-71-70 (-6)||7||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||2||66-65-73-71 (-5)||0||$1,620,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Will Zalatoris
- Zalatoris has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Zalatoris has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Zalatoris has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Zalatoris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Zalatoris was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to land him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Zalatoris shot better than 97% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Zalatoris recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Zalatoris recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Zalatoris carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.