William McGirt (+50000) readies for the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after missing the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McGirt in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: William McGirt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||71-70-73-71 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||67-74 (-1)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||68-70-75-74 (+7)||17||$16,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: William McGirt
- McGirt has an average finishing position of 57th in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- McGirt has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- McGirt has headed to the clubhouse better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: William McGirt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGirt finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- McGirt shot better than 39% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- McGirt fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, McGirt had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- McGirt’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).