William McGirt won the 2016 the Memorial Tournament, and he has the 111th-best odds (+57500) to win the tournament this year at Muirfield Village GC. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on McGirt before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: William McGirt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||71-70-73-71 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||67-74 (-1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: William McGirt
- In his past four appearances, McGirt has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- McGirt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- McGirt has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: William McGirt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGirt was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 65th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, McGirt shot better than only 28% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- McGirt fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, McGirt recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.2.
- McGirt’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average (6.0).