William McGirt heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +52500 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Below we help you make your best bets on McGirt before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
William McGirt to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +52500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: William McGirt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||71-70-73-71 (-3)||10||$22,308|
Recent Form Insights: William McGirt
- McGirt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 48th.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- McGirt has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, McGirt has finushed under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: William McGirt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGirt shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the field.
- McGirt was better than just 21% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- McGirt did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, McGirt had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.9).
- McGirt’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average (4.6).