William McGirt heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage, his most recent event. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McGirt before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: William McGirt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||71-70-73-71 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||67-74 (-1)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||68-70-75-74 (+7)||17||$16,800|
Recent Form Insights: William McGirt
- In his past four events, McGirt has an average finish of 57th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- McGirt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, McGirt has finished under par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: William McGirt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGirt finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 49th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- McGirt shot better than just 8% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- McGirt did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, McGirt recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- McGirt’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.