Wyndham Clark (+14500) heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the FedEx St. Jude Championship, finishing 28th. Below we help you make your best bets on Clark before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Wyndham Clark Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wyndham Clark to win the 2022 BMW Championship +14500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||28||67-67-67-72 (-7)||8||$107,250|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||8||69-68-69-65 (-17)||9||$254,100|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||72-68-67-74 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||76||71-73-76-69 (+1)||21||$31,513|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Clark has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Clark carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Clark has finished below par 11 times and carded 12 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark finished in the 66th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 70th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes).
- Clark shot better than just 31% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Clark shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Clark recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Clark’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.