Wyndham Clark enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +6600 odds after making the cut and finishing 29th in his most recent event, THE CJ CUP in South Carolina. Before Clark tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Wyndham Clark Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wyndham Clark to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||29||66-70-71-72 (-5)||12||$65,730|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||16||71-66-68-67 (-8)||7||$151,674|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Clark finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Clark has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 26th percentile of the field.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 58th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Clark shot better than 70% of the competitors at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- Clark carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Clark had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Clark’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were more than the tournament average (7.3).