Wyndham Clark has +22285 odds at the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Clark before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-70 (-4)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||68-72-72-72 (E)||17||$15,111|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||68-73-66-71 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||73-70-74-77 (+6)||19||$17,372|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- In his past four tournaments, Clark has an average finish of 58th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Clark did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Clark has finished under par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 54th percentile of the competitors.
- Clark was better than just 25% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Clark failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Clark carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Clark had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.