Wyndham Clark enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +10000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage, finishing 35th. Before Clark tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||68-73-66-71 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||73-70-74-77 (+6)||19||$17,372|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-68-70-71 (-9)||8||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-77 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Clark has an average finishing position of 43rd in his past four tournaments.
- Clark finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Clark has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark was in the 41st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was good enough to place him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Clark shot better than 60% of the field (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Clark recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Clark recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Clark had more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.