Wyndham Clark (+18000) heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2019. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Clark before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||68-76-73-73 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-70 (-4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||68-72-72-72 (E)||17||$15,111|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark has an average finishing position of 52nd in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Clark has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Clark has ended the day under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark was in the 22nd percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the field.
- Clark was better than 67% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Clark carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Clark had more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (2.9).
- Clark’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).