Wyndham Clark (+25000) heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 64th. Before Clark tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||73-70-74-77 (+6)||19||$17,372|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-68-70-71 (-9)||8||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-77 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark has an average finishing position of 47th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Clark finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Clark has ended the day below par six times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Clark shot better than only 20% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Clark shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Clark had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Clark’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.