Wyndham Clark made the cut and placed 56th in his most recent appearance in the Shriners Children’s Open, and he has +8000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at TPC Summerlin. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Clark before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Wyndham Clark Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||72-69-69-73 (-5)||11||$24,760|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||64||77-76-67-70 (+6)||20||$31,800|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||28||67-67-67-72 (-7)||8||$107,250|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- In his past four events, Clark has an average finish of 45th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Clark carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Clark has finished under par eight times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 20th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Clark shot better than just 20% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Clark fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Clark did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Clark’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).