Wyndham Clark will look to improve on a 16th-place finish in his last action in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP when he takes to the course at the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He has +10000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Clark before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Wyndham Clark Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wyndham Clark to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||16||71-66-68-67 (-8)||7||$151,674|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||72-69-69-73 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Clark finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Clark has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark finished in the ninth percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.05 strokes.
- He finished in the 88th percentile on par 4s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.90 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Clark shot better than 55% of the competitors at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Clark recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, outperforming the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Clark had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.1).
- Clark’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average of 5.6.