Wyndham Clark will try for another top-10 finish in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after he finished seventh in the RBC Canadian Open on June 9-12. He has +24571 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Clark before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||63-70-68-69 (-10)||9||$273,325|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||68-76-73-73 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-70 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Clark finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Clark has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to place him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Clark was better than 63% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Clark shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the field averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Clark carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Clark’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).