Heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Wyndham Clark is in 24th position with a score of -3.
Wyndham Clark Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Wyndham Clark to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Wyndham Clark
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||72-69-69-73 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Wyndham Clark
- Clark has an average finishing position of 34th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Clark finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Clark has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Wyndham Clark
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Clark was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 10th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Clark was better than only 23% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Clark carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Clark had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Clark carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.