Heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Xander Schauffele is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Schauffele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schauffele has finished under par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele was in the 11th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.10 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Schauffele was better than only 2% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Schauffele failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Schauffele recorded three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Schauffele’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.7.