Xander Schauffele, coming off a victory at the Travelers Championship, heads to Keene Trace Golf Club among the favorites to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship at +1800. Before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schauffele in this event.
Xander Schauffele to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +1800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||1||63-63-67-68 (-19)||0||$1,494,000|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||70-69-75-68 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-73-73-70 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-69-70 (E)||5||$253,750|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 in five straight tournaments.
- Schauffele will try to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schauffele has won one of the past four events he’s played.
- In his past four tournaments, Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Schauffele has finished under par 10 times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in six of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- His 3.79-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him strongly, in the 96th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Travelers Championship, Schauffele was better than 58% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Schauffele recorded a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Schauffele did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Schauffele’s 12 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the field average of 6.8.