Xander Schauffele will aim to improve on a 15th-place finish in his last action in The Open Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He has +1600 odds to win. Before Schauffele tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Xander Schauffele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Xander Schauffele to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +1600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||69-70-72-67 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||1||72-65-66-70 (-7)||0||$1,378,143|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||1||63-63-67-68 (-19)||0||$1,494,000|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||70-69-75-68 (+2)||8||$241,302|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 in each of his last seven events.
- Schauffele will attempt to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Schauffele has won two of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -9.
- Schauffele has finshed below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in three of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele was in the 48th percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him strongly, in the 70th percentile of the field.
- Schauffele was better than 94% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Schauffele did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Schauffele carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.2.
- Schauffele carded more birdies or better (15) than the tournament average of 9.1 on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.