Xander Schauffele enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club among the favorites to win with +2000 odds. He will try for another strong showing after his third-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schauffele before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-70-66-70 (-9)||10||$243,000|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Schauffele finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Schauffele has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|