Xander Schauffele, who took fifth in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +2800 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Schauffele before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65-61 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- In his past four events, Schauffele has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -17 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Schauffele has finished below par six times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.75 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was strong enough to land him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Schauffele was better than 60% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Schauffele carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Schauffele did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Schauffele’s 14 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.