After an 11th-place performance at the 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Xander Schauffele will aim for another good result this year at Muirfield Village GC. He is +1850, the fourth-best odds of the field. Before Schauffele tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Xander Schauffele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-69-70 (E)||269||$253,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65-61 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||6||$159,900|
Recent Form Insights: Xander Schauffele
- Schauffele has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Schauffele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his past four appearances.
- Schauffele has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Xander Schauffele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schauffele was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him strongly, in the 84th percentile of the field.
- Schauffele shot better than 75% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Schauffele recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Schauffele carded three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Schauffele had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.